How To Be An Insurance Adjuster – Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for sending me an email! I really love talking to all of you. I read EVERY email, but not able to answer all your questions relating to: how to be an Insurance Adjuster individually. 🙁 My sincere apologies for that (I do hope you truly understand). You can reach me by phone; just get on my schedule… BUT, below may help answer questions you have…
- IA Roster
- Free Practice Quiz
- Failed the test and not sure what to do… take more practice questions
- New to IA and can’t get work… https://majoradjusters.com/job-help/ & watch my jobs playlist
- Applied to rosters and still can’t get work? Get training (through shadowing and mentoring) or wait on a storm
- Would like to get to work faster than a storm – I can help, but depends on where you live so… reply with your city & state.
- Just found out about Independent Adjusting and don’t know where to start… read this
- Looking for a 40-hour course? If your home state offers a license use anyone but AdjusterPro (seems like many of my students don’t pass with them and they aren’t the most affordable) | If your state doesn’t offer the IA license use GA as your Designated Home State (better pass rates than FL & TX) and take my course.
- State Farm Estimatics Study Guide
- Need help with a Resume? Get a FREE Resume Review (disclaimer: this is an affiliate link and helps support the channel and my ability to give you more advice through YouTube)
These didn’t answer your question and need to talk? Or do you have any other question not answered above relating to how to be an insurance adjuster? Let’s chat for 20-30 minutes.
- Median Salary | $65.670 per year
- Median Pay Rate | $31.57 per hour
- Great Industry – Government Mandated
- Lucrative Industry
- No Degree Needed
- Plenty of Advancement
- Become Licensed in Less than 30 days